Environmental Policy Statement
ZAT is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
We seek to:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our Company.
ZAT environmental policy adheres to operating guidelines to ensure that we impose minimal impact on the eco-systems in which we operate. We work hard to educate and sustain awareness amongst our employees, contractors and suppliers about the impact our business activities can have on the surrounding environment and place heavy emphasis on the responsible behavior we expect of them in order to eliminate, reduce and control potential environmental impacts.
ZAT continually develops, maintains and improves performance by complying with best practice, legal and other requirements, furthering this process through frequent communication with contractors, customers, and legislation bodies.
ZAT is committed to upholding the highest standards in environmental sustainability across all aspects of our operations. We work in line with the ‘green vision’ of the UAE, working towards strengthening awareness on a greener lifestyle through energy and water efficiency.
ZAT will continue to be vigilant in conserving natural resources, preventing environmental pollution and maintaining the ecological balance for the long-term welfare of our communities and future generations.